Variety is the spice of life
Our clients span a range of industries; from professional services, to trades, education, health, the arts, advertising and recreation. Their turnovers range from startup to $10M per annum. Some are sole traders, some partnerships or trusts and others are larger companies who carry up to 650 staff in peak season. All share an entrepreneurial desire for financial understanding which helps them to grow their business.
Like us, many of them began small. Some choose to stay small and nimble. Others, as we have, choose to grow. But regardless of size or scale – our clients share one thing in common: they are a showcase of successful small-to-medium enterprise operations. And they kindly acknowledge us as part of their success.
Thanks to the support and referrals of our clients, we operate a large-scale practice servicing over 200 established SMEs. Because we have ourselves experienced this journey, we understand the nuances, growth challenges and constant variables of operating within this environment. Our awareness, focused attention and commitment ensure that our clients get what they need, the way they need it, when they need it.
Since working with us, our clients have gone from strength to strength. Perhaps you’d like to join them?
We support wide-ranging bookkeeping needs in varied industry environments, giving us daily opportunities to appreciate industry specific practices and consolidate our experience of industry specific accounting software. Our combined experience covers:
Thanks to colleague and accountant referrals, BASic Bookkeepers has grown from its humble beginnings in a kitchen office working with just three clients to a current client base of over 200 SMEs. We support wide-ranging needs in varied industry environments, giving us daily opportunities to appreciate industry-specific practices and consolidate our experience of industry-specific accounting software.
Our range of experience incorporates
- Agencies: Advertising agencies, insurance agents, real estate agencies, entertainment and sports booking agents.
- Arts, Recreation and Sports: Actors, artists, bands, craftsmen, entertainers, framers, jugglers, performance artists, photographers, sports clubs.
- Consultants, Contractors & Freelancers: Advertising consultants, commercial property agents, Events managers, IT consultants, management consultants, market researchers, marketing consultants, party planning, PR consultants, private investigators, security consultants, translators, website designers.
- Health & Social Care: Chiropractors, child minders, doctors, house cleaners, life coaches, medical specialists, midwifes, nannies, personal trainers, physiotherapists, radiologists.
- Hospitality: Bars, bed & breakfasts, boutique hotels, cafes and takeaways, fast food restaurants, guest houses, independent cinemas, night clubs pubs, restaurants, social clubs.
- IT & Online Business: Computer sales and service, online agents, online media, online services, online retail, online travel, software supplies.
- Manufacturing: Furniture makers, extrusion manufacturers, other manufacturing.
- Media & Creative: Animators, cameramen, designers, directors, editors, graphic designers, interior designers, journalists, media planners, media buyers, photographers, producers, project managers, stylists, TVC production, writers.
- Personal Services: Cosmetics and beauty, fashion and fashion accessories, fine art galleries, florists, furniture retail, health food stores, jewellers, travel & leisure, warehousing, wine merchants.
- Professional Services: Accountants, architects, bookkeepers, dentists, doctors, estate agents, legal services, nurseries, primary schools, private tutors, recruitment consultants, town planners, veterinary services.
- Trades: Bakers, builders, butchers, carpenters, contractors, electricians, hairdressers, installers, labourers, plumbers, sub-contractors, technicians.
- Wholesale & Retail: Business supplies and equipment, café and coffee shops, convenience stores newsagents and restaurants.
BASic Bookkeepers - we make it easier to run a business.